Vermicompost: Most commonly used organic fertilizer for over all plant growth
What is Vermicompost?
Vermicompost is an organic fertilizer made from cow dung or any other organic waste using earthworms.It is a very nutrient-rich organic fertilizer.
Why to use Vermicompost?
- Vermicompost is a nutrient rich and balanced organic fertilizer.
- It helps in overall growth of the plant.
- It is very much useful for foliage plants
- Improves aeration in the soil
- Helps in Flowering & fruit of the plants
- Improves soil moisture
Where to use Vermicompost?
- Vermicompost can be used as fertilizer for almost all kinds of plants either indoor or outdoor.
- It can be used in potting mix while planting the plants as well.
How to use Vermicompost?
- 100g to 200g for small pots, 300g to 500g for big pots
- 1.5Kg per square meter in case of lawn or plant beds.
- Use 3 to 4 time in a year